A to Z of Staying Healthy

A to Z of Staying Healthy Good, good livin’ Good health can be defined as a state of balance and optimum function of body, mind and spirit. This state depends on various factors including a healthy diet, regular exercise, good quality sleep, rest and relaxation, creative stimulus, emotional health and spiritual expression. Read More

Boost your immunity

Boost your immunity Increase your resistance to minor ailments and allergies. There are many things you can do to help boost your immune system. Not only will this increase your resistance to minor ailments and allergies, it can also improve your general health and wellbeing. # Stop smoking. # Decrease intake of junk and processed foods and increase intake Read More

Emotional health

Emotional health  The mind can have a powerful influence on the body. The state of our mental and emotional health can have a surprising effect on our health and wellbeing. Here we take a look at ways to make sure it’s a positive one. The mind has a powerful influence on the physical body. Fear, for example, can trigger Read More

Healthy Bones

Healthy Bones Bones Bones are made of hardened connective tissue and calcified minerals. There are two main types: cortical bone, which accounts for around 80 per cent of our bone mass and is found in long bones and in the skull, and trabecular bone, which accounts for the other 20 per cent and is found in the ends of Read More

Healthy Diet

Nutritional Therapy A Healthy diet  Good nutritional habits to incorporate into your lifestyle. Good health starts with a healthy diet and good nutrition. Incorporating sensible eating habits into your lifestyle now will help maintain your future wellbeing. The western approach Western nutritional therapy focuses on obtaining a balance of protein, carbohydrate, fruit, vegetables and fibre, plus a balanced intake of vitamins Read More

Healthy Heart

Healthy Heart Complementary medicine incorporates many approaches for improving circulation and preventing heart problems: * Nutritional therapists recommend decreasing proteins and saturated fats (found in red meat, cheese and cream, for example) and increasing daily intake of essential fatty acids (found in nuts, seeds and oily fish). * Increasing intake of phytoestrogens – found in soya products, linseed, sunflower, Read More

Important notice!

TCHC is concerned solely with the provision of information about health cultivation and cancer health care. No information contained on this web site should be interpreted as advice or recommendation on the treatment of or cure for cancer.

Terms & Conditions